Booking and rental regulations
for WIDOKOWO houses in Karpacz
ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 47, 47a, 47b, 47c, 47d, 47e,
To make renting houses a pleasant and unforgettable memory
we ask all our guests to read the regulations.
I. General provisions
1. The Regulations define the conditions for booking and renting Houses. Making a reservation is tantamount to reading and accepting the provisions of these Regulations. At the time of booking (30% advance payment of the price of the stay), the rental contract is considered concluded. Lack of acceptance of the Regulations makes it impossible to make a reservation.
Client – a natural or legal person using the house at the disposal of the Lessor for a temporary stay.
House – located apartment intended for short-term rental
in a building located in Karpacz at Maria Skłodowskiej-Curie Street 47, 47a, 47b, 47c, 47d, 47e, described in detail on the website www.widokowo-karpacz.pl and which the Client rents for a temporary stay for leisure and tourism purposes.
Landlord – a person with a legal title to the House.
II. Online booking and payment rules
Reservation through the reservation system takes place as follows:
1. The customer is given the option to choose the offered Packages and standard accommodation, which are presented in the booking panel.
2. After reviewing the content and price of the Package, the Customer may choose the date of the selected house and additional options or a stay package.
3. After selecting the Offer, the Customer proceeds to the next step – the form in which he fills in his personal data and his comments regarding the reservation.
4. After completing the data, the Customer may make an advance payment through one
from selected ways:
by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, JCB, Diners Club, Polcard)
Payments by electronic bank transfer (mTransfer, Płacę z Inteligo, MultiTransfer, Przelew24)
by standard bank transfer
Transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via the Dotpay Settlement Center.
5a. When selecting one of the first two options, the Customer is redirected to the page that allows the advance payment through the Dotpay Payment System. Data is authorized by connecting to the Dotpay system using an encrypted 128-bit protocol. After the payment is accepted by the Dotpay System, the Customer is automatically notified by e-mail about the payment confirmation and the reservation has been made – the e-mail will contain: customer details, name of the center, offer description, total price of stay, advance payment and the amount to be paid. The remaining amount for the purchased stay is paid by the Client in the rented House. The basis for the advance payment and the settlement of the remaining amount must be presented
on the day of arrival, an e-mail confirming the reservation.
5b. If the Customer chooses the third option (pay by bank transfer or pay later) – the Customer receives an e-mail confirmation of the Pre-Booking, which will be Confirmed AFTER the advance payment, which can be paid by a standard bank transfer or online system. The reservation is kept as Preliminary for 48 hours from the moment of making the reservation and may be canceled if no advance payment is received during this time. After the advance payment is credited to the bank account, the Customer will receive an email confirming the reservation, which must be presented on arrival for full settlement.
6. In random situations, the landlord reserves the right to cancel the reservation
within 24 hours from the moment of its making, which involves the return of the advance payment.
IIa. Reservations On Request
If the house is not available online, a House on Request may be offered to the Client. After completing the form, the customer will receive an e-mail confirmation of the availability of the date (or its lack) and information on the method of paying the advance. The customer can deposit advance payment by credit card, electronic bank transfer or standard bank transfer. The reservation will be confirmed when the advance payment is made. After the advance payment, the customer will receive an email confirming the reservation, which must be presented on arrival for full settlement.
III. Fees and Cancellation of the Reservation
1. The Client pays the calculated Advance Payment in one of the three ways available in the system, and pays the remaining amount upon arrival at the Home.
2. The Customer does not bear any costs resulting from the execution of the Booking transaction.
3. If you want to cancel the reservation within 21 days from the scheduled date of arrival, the advance payment may be used on a different date than originally scheduled, subject to its availability – up to 12 months from the date of the stay. The price list applies to the newly selected date.
4. In the event of cancellation of the stay, submitted less than 21 days before the start of the stay, the client is not entitled to a refund. Cancellations made within this period result in the loss of the full amount of the advance payment.
5. Prepayment of 100% (reduced by 5% of the value of the accommodation) is a non-returnable offer, without the possibility of changing the date or canceling the reservation. Cancellation of a booking in a non-refundable offer will result in the loss of the full payment amount.
IV. Additional arrangements
1. The customer is responsible for the correct completion of the data in the booking form. The Lessor is not responsible for the incorrect selection of the date of arrival or departure or incorrect filling in the data form by the Customer.
2. The Dotpay.pl electronic payment system is responsible for the correct handling of the booking amounts
3. The Lessor and the company operating the online booking service are not responsible for the unavailability of the system resulting from no fault of theirs and other independent factors.
4. The rental price does not include local tax * and house preparation costs.
A detailed price list is available at www.widokowo-karpacz.pl, tab – price list.
V. Personal Data
1. When making a Reservation in the reservation panel of the facility, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the website’s database. These data will be used to enable the full Reservation process and marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the agreement of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
2. In accordance with the obligations resulting from the regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), the administrator of the Customer’s personal data is the Hotel.
3. The recipients of the Customer’s personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, entities participating in the provision of services – including the HotelSystems.pl reservation system operator: american.pl Tomasz Długopolski, ul. Szrenicka 46, 58-560 Jelenia Góra, NIP: 613-102-96-97.
4. The Lessor and data processors undertake to keep confidential all information and personal data obtained in order to provide the Booking Service.
5. The customer has the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to transfer data.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the Reservation Service.
VI. Acceptance of the Regulations
Selecting the option I have read the Regulations means that the Customer understands
and agrees to the terms and conditions contained therein. Failure to accept the Regulations will result in the inability to make a Reservation.
VII. Lessor’s obligations and accommodation
1. The first day and the client’s stay begins at 15:00 on the first day of the booked period of stay and ends at 11:00 on the last day of the booked stay.
2. Accommodation and collection of the keys to the House takes place between 15.00-20.00
on the first day of the booked period from the Lessor or his representative, checking its technical condition and cleanliness and whether the House corresponds to the selected offer from the website www.widokowo-karpacz.pl. In order to take over the House efficiently, it is recommended the Customer contacting the Lessor or the designated House Caregiver at least one hour before the estimated time of actual arrival at the place.
Check-in takes place at the following times and may be subject to an additional charge:
15:00 – 20:00 – free
20:00 – 22:00 – 100 PLN
The landlord reserves the right to refuse to accept the customer on the date chosen by him in a situation where the customer and accompanying persons upon arrival
and handing over the cottage, they are clearly in a state of intoxication and their behavior grossly violates the social order. The Lessor has the right to terminate the Agreement
with immediate effect, in the given circumstances, the payment for the stay has already been paid
in the House is not refundable in any part.
3. If the arrival is planned at times other than the agreed accommodation hours, the Client is obliged to notify about this fact at least 24 hours before the day of arrival.
4. To secure possible claims for damages, the Lessor shall collect a deposit of PLN 500 from the Customer at the time of receipt of the keys to the House by the Lessee. The deposit is interest-free and will be returned after the end of the stay, when the keys to the House are returned. If it turns out to be impossible to check the House in the presence of the Customer, the Lessor reserves the right to check the premises within 3 days of the Customer’s departure and return the deposit by bank transfer to the Customer’s account within 7 days from the date of checking the condition of the House and excluding any damage caused by the Customer’s fault. .
5. The end of the stay and the return of the House, including the return of the keys, takes place between 8:00 am and 11:00 am on the last day of the booked period.
6. The moment the keys to the House are returned, the stay is actually terminated for the Client. Exceeding the agreed hours of returning the House will result in charging another fee for staying in the House according to the rates in accordance with the booking confirmation.
7. For the loss of a set of keys to the House or a remote control to the entrance gate, the Customer shall pay a fee of PLN 100.
8. The customer is obliged to comply with the curfew, health and safety rules and fire protection of the facility, as well as follow the instructions for use of the fireplace stove (Annex 1 to the regulations). From 22:00 to 07:00, any behavior disturbing the leisure of residents is prohibited. The landlord reserves that in the House, it is not possible to organize events and use musical equipment (speakers / amplifiers) other than the one that is equipped in the premises. The exception are social meetings that do not violate in any way the principles of good social coexistence
9. The Customer undertakes to use the House in accordance with its intended use, not to remove or appropriate from the House any elements of its equipment and decorations, as well as not to copy the keys to the House given to him during his stay.
10. Smoking cigarettes and other tobacco products in the House is strictly prohibited for non-compliance with this prohibition, the Customer will be charged a contractual penalty of PLN 500.
11. The Client is obliged to always secure the House in the event of leaving it by locking the windows and the entrance door with a key and to carefully guard the key. The customer bears legal consequences for failure to comply with this obligation, which is associated with the obligation to repair the damage (e.g. flooding the premises, emergency door opening) caused to the Lessor on the general principles provided for in the provisions of the Civil Code.
12. The client is fully responsible for all persons using the House during his stay, and thus is obliged that the number of people staying with him in the House does not exceed the number declared by him when booking.
13. In the event of exceeding the number of guests using the Customer declared by the Customer, he will be charged an additional fee of PLN 500 / person.
14. The Lessor stipulates that no animals are allowed in the House and on the property. The customer undertakes not to keep animals under penalty of a contractual penalty
in the amount of PLN 500.
15. The client and accompanying persons are obliged to allow the Lessor to temporarily check in at the House.
16. In the event of violation of the rules set out in this paragraph, the Lessor has the right to deduct from the retained deposit the fee for the stay of the undeclared person, the costs of restoring the House to its original or proper condition, as well as other damages.
17. If the amount of the damage caused by the Customer exceeds the value of the deposit paid or the value of agreed contractual penalties, the Customer is obliged to repair the damage on the general principles provided for in the provisions of the Civil Code. In the event of damage, the Customer undertakes to complete and sign the Damage Form in the presence of the Landlord, his representative or the designated Caregiver of the House.
18. In the event of an exceptionally gross or hooligan violation of the rules set out in this paragraph, the Lessor has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect and remove the Client with accompanying persons from the House, assisted by the police if necessary. Under the given circumstances, the fee for staying in the House is non-refundable in any part.
19. The landlord is not responsible for things, including valuables, left by the customer at the house for the period of his stay and after the end of the stay. Items found in the House after the end of the stay by the Customer will be returned to him at his costs, provided that the Customer’s legal title to the found items is confirmed.
20. Parking cars is possible only in a specially designated place or another place indicated by the Owner **.
21. The law applicable to disputes between the Owner and the Lessor is Polish law. Any disputes will be settled amicably, and in the event of a misunderstanding, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Owner.
22. Matters not included in the regulations are regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
* the local tax is calculated in accordance with the resolution No. XIV / 171/19 of the Karpacz City Council of October 30, 2019 on the introduction and determination of the local tax rate, payment dates and the method of its collection.
** The Client has two parking spaces for the Luxury House, one parking space for the Comfort House.
Appendix No. 1 to the regulations – basic principles of using the fireplace
Only wood and kindling prepared by the landlord should be used to use the fireplace
Do not burn waste plastic, rubber, rubber and other products in the fireplace.
Gradually add thin twigs, then pieces of wood no more than 5 cm thick. After lighting, close the door and open all air inlets to the maximum.
When the wood is burning well, thicker wood should be added. A maximum of 3 pieces of prepared wood can be in the furnace at a time – do not exceed this amount, because it may damage the furnace. Never use gasoline or alcohol to set fire to fire, not even to fuel a fire.
Never pour water on the hearth to put out the fire
Never leave things that are sensitive to temperature on the stove (e.g. do not dry clothes), because the stove and the glass emit very large amounts of heat to the room
Be careful when handling, not to get burned. Particular attention should be paid to children, as accidental touching of the hot stove elements may result in burns.
Also, do not put there flammable items, e.g. paper, matchboxes.
Do not leave the house while the stove is on fir